04 March 2015plan B are now seeking four Dance Artists!
Job Title: Dance Artist (40 week contract per annum, 2015-2018)
Location: Evanton, Ross-shire
Salary £23,400 (pro rata)
Deadline: Sunday 22nd March 2015
plan B is one of Scotland’s leading dance companies, based in Ross-shire in the Scottish Highlands. The company is dedicated to experimenting with new approaches to creating dance as well as presenting high quality dance and theatre productions. Though much of this work is developed at our unique rural base, plan B is committed to presenting the work and making connections locally, nationally and internationally.
In April 2015, plan B will be embarking on a new chapter in its creative life -establishing a dynamic company of four talented dance artists. They will work with the company and Artistic Director to create compelling dance theatre of great originality, high production values and artistic excellence.
We are now seeking four Dance Artists to join plan B as part of our new Company Ensemble.
We are looking for creative performers who…
- are passionate about dance and performance
- have excellent contemporary technique
- have additional skills in improvisation, acting or music
- have a genuine interest in learning, being led, and taking creative risks
- are open and professional in their work
- have a positive and pragmatic outlook, and a willingness to embrace working in a rural area
- can offer a 40 week commitment each year from 2015-2018
In return these positions will offer the opportunity to train regularly, develop professionally, perform in annual touring productions and events, and be welcomed into a network of creative practitioners in the Highlands.
If you are interested in applying please download a full job description and application form from the links below. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Successful applicants will called to an audition at Dance Base in Edinburgh on Thursday 9th April 2015